Wednesday, May 22, 2013

An Introduction, of sorts

My name is Shannon. I'm a native Californian now living in a small town in North Texas with my fantastic husband and four lovely children. After spending 1/2 of my husband's 20 years in the Navy following him around the world, we're now embarking on our new life as a civilian family. It's been an interesting transition and one that, despite our worst fears, has not been all that hard. And, now that we're a bit more settled, I feel that it's finally time for me to break out of my shell and try my hand at blogging about one of my most favorite pass times; Cooking.

Not that the internet really needs another blog about food. I'm not trying to be the next Ree Drummond (though I do think she is amazing). I'm really just a slightly nerdy... Okay, VERY nerdy housewife who spends a lot of time in her kitchen making food for her family. It is here that I've decided to write about my trials and tribulations in my kitchen and I hope that you all enjoy reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment